wedding and portrait photographer st augustine blog
We are Alison and Jay, a husband and wife photography and videography team based in Northeast Florida. We create beautiful memories to share today and preserve for a lifetime.

Web Site
| Facebook Page



Erica and Luis.

This was an extra special wedding - on our own wedding anniversary, a Wednesday! It was just a coincidence that we got asked about this date but after shooting for them I feel it was exactly where we were supposed to be. I thought it would be fun for Jay and I to shoot a wedding that day and I was right! It really was a great way to celebrate.

There is nothing I didn't love about their wedding!! The theme: lime green - both of their favorite color. They thought of everything... I was like a kid in a candy store getting shots of all the fun lime-green details.

Not only was their wedding beautiful but Erica and Luis are both incredibly thoughtful and welcoming. When I arrived, Erica should have been primping and focusing on her day... instead she immediately told me how excited she was to have Jay and I as her photographers and wished us a happy anniversary (she remembered). This was a very good start to the day :)

We also had great conversation on the carriage ride... I tend to do a lot of talking but this time they were the ones asking about us. When I did get to talk about them, I found out that they have been celebrating their monthly anniversary since they have been together (20 months at the time). How romantic! They get a mini-cake and sometimes dress up for a picture. Erica showed me some of the pictures on her point-and-shoot camera, so cute!

They are so in love and it was wonderful to share the day with them!

Hello gorgeous!
historic downtown St. Augustine wedding
I love the details.
historic downtown St. Augustine wedding
Luis is smitten when he sees Erica walk down the aisle with her dad.
historic downtown St. Augustine wedding
The ring bearer was so cute.
historic downtown St. Augustine wedding

historic downtown St. Augustine wedding

historic downtown St. Augustine wedding
I love her tattoos! Great shoes too.
historic downtown St. Augustine wedding

historic downtown St. Augustine wedding

historic downtown St. Augustine wedding

historic downtown St. Augustine wedding

historic downtown St. Augustine wedding

historic downtown St. Augustine wedding

historic downtown St. Augustine wedding

historic downtown St. Augustine wedding
Dinner at Columbia restaurant.
historic downtown St. Augustine wedding

People like you two make me love what I do!