wedding and portrait photographer st augustine blog
We are Alison and Jay, a husband and wife photography and videography team based in Northeast Florida. We create beautiful memories to share today and preserve for a lifetime.

Web Site
| Facebook Page



Sidney and Sean.

I met Sidney through my college friend and former roommate, Sarah. Since I've known her she has been a bubbly, life-of-the-party, charming kind of gal. So naturally she met an equally fun, charming, partner to spend the rest of her life with. I knew we'd have a great time doing their engagement portraits but this was one of my all time favorite shoots. They brought several outfits, complete with shoes, hats, and accessories. It was like dressing up life-size Barbie and Ken dolls. I had a lot of fun and they were incredible models!

I'm hoping to shoot their wedding at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC next spring. It's a dream wedding destination! I have my fingers crossed that they love their engagement images :)

historic downtown St. Augustine engagement session portraits

historic downtown St. Augustine engagement session portraits

historic downtown St. Augustine engagement session portraits

historic downtown St. Augustine engagement session portraits

historic downtown St. Augustine engagement session portraits

historic downtown St. Augustine engagement session portraits

historic downtown St. Augustine engagement session portraits

historic downtown St. Augustine engagement session portraits

historic downtown St. Augustine engagement session portraits