wedding and portrait photographer st augustine blog
We are Alison and Jay, a husband and wife photography and videography team based in Northeast Florida. We create beautiful memories to share today and preserve for a lifetime.

Web Site
| Facebook Page



Jessica and Bob

How do I end up with such sweet, adorable couples? I knew I liked Jessica and Bob from our first meeting. They were a dream to work with. They went along with all of my ideas (I knew they'd thank me later). Although they initially didn't want to see each other before the wedding they decided it would work better with their wedding day schedule to take the pictures before the ceremony. It made their transition to the reception so much smoother and made the pictures so much more relaxed and fun! At the time they thought walking together in the plaza or putting their faces together sounded cheesy but Jess now agrees those are some of the best pictures from the day. I love ALL of their pictures. I tried to narrow them down but still ended up with tons for the blog... this took me all day so I'm going to have to me more picky next time!

Jess and Bob, I had so much fun working with you both! Thank you for choosing me as your photographer!!


Is there a more beautiful bride?
casa monica st augustine wedding

This was their first look...
casa monica st augustine wedding

I love their reactions!
casa monica st augustine wedding

Bob, the tough guy thing works for you!
casa monica st augustine wedding

Adorable!
casa monica st augustine wedding

So sweet :)
st augustine wedding

Mom and daughter. It's a wonderful thing... hi mom, I know you're reading this!
st augustine wedding

Bob and Jessica's parents are happily married and obviously in love!
st augustine wedding

What a good looking wedding party... and awesome models!
casa monica st augustine wedding

The bride's entrance comes close to my favorite part of the whole wedding day. My favorite is getting ready.
casa monica st augustine wedding

From the look of the wedding party behind them (yes, she had a bride's-man)... they should have been praying at this time.
casa monica st augustine wedding

I wonder how their pictures turned out.
casa monica st augustine wedding

There was no shortness of love here. And who doesn't love grandma's kisses? My grandma still pinches my cheeks when she sees me.
casa monica st augustine wedding

No, they didn't have fun at all.
casa monica st augustine wedding

I love these spring flower centerpieces!
casa monica st augustine wedding

The whole wedding party was full of personality! Their reception entrances gave just a taste.
casa monica st augustine wedding

Beautiful first dance!
casa monica st augustine wedding

This was taken by my second shooter, Kate. Nice job!
casa monica st augustine wedding

The White Room.
casa monica st augustine wedding

I loved the groom's guitar cake!
casa monica st augustine wedding

casa monica st augustine wedding

casa monica st augustine wedding

casa monica st augustine wedding

casa monica st augustine wedding

casa monica st augustine wedding


casa monica st augustine wedding

Work it girls!
casa monica st augustine wedding

They stopped mid-dance and did this. I'm glad I was ready!
casa monica st augustine wedding