wedding and portrait photographer st augustine blog
We are Alison and Jay, a husband and wife photography and videography team based in Northeast Florida. We create beautiful memories to share today and preserve for a lifetime.

Web Site
| Facebook Page



Christina and Aaron

After this session, I could not be more excited about their wedding! Christina and Aaron were so much fun and I loved everything about their shoot! We share similar style - when I asked Christina if they had any ideas for their session she told me she wanted to do a fishing theme because they love to spend time together fishing on Aaron's boat. I don't know much about fishing but I do love nautical style. I started a Pinterest page so we could share ideas for the session. I also gave outfit suggestions but when I saw what they had picked out I felt like she took my ideas to a new level. They had great outfits... one set with my favorite color, aqua :) and the other with navy blue and white stripes. I have several Navy and white striped shirts but her dress was perfect! I actually ended up buying the exact dress when I was down in South FL (where they live) for a cruise less than a week later. I know Christina doesn't mind, because she offered to loan me hers... so sweet! I was hoping to use have them get on a boat at some point in their session and boy did we get on a boat! We ended up on a gorgeous yacht and had a fabulous time shooting on the front of it and chatting with the owner. It was also a gorgeous evening and I couldn't have hoped for more! engagement photo st augustine engagement photo st augustine engagement photo st augustine engagement photo st augustine engagement photo st augustine engagement photo st augustine engagement photo st augustine engagement photo st augustine engagement photo st augustine engagement photo st augustine engagement photo st augustine engagement photo st augustine engagement photo st augustine