wedding and portrait photographer st augustine blog
We are Alison and Jay, a husband and wife photography and videography team based in Northeast Florida. We create beautiful memories to share today and preserve for a lifetime.

Web Site
| Facebook Page



Aimée and Brad's wedding.

They have a love for the water (and this is the understatement of the year) so it was perfect for them to get married on the Schooner Freedom. Aimée is my friend, and the gallery owner at my favorite beachy art gallery in St. Augustine, High Tide Gallery and Brad is the man who swept her off her feet. I am so happy the two of them found each other and had such a beautiful wedding day surrounded by their families and friends. I am so honored to have been a part of their wedding day (on my birthday, March 11th no less)!

schooner freedom wedding

schooner freedom wedding

schooner freedom wedding

schooner freedom wedding

Pin It