wedding and portrait photographer st augustine blog
We are Alison and Jay, a husband and wife photography and videography team based in Northeast Florida. We create beautiful memories to share today and preserve for a lifetime.

Web Site
| Facebook Page



Carly Rae Shannon.

Jen Shannon is one of my favorite 2nd shooters but I've had to give her a little break because she's been busy preparing for motherhood. Carly Rae was born on January 12th at 5:20 pm and she was eagerly anticipated by her family. Two weeks after her due date she entered this world and melted the hearts of both of her parents.

...9 days later I got to meet her and take these photos. We had a great newborn session, with sweet little Carly evening smiling in a few of my shots!

Jen did an amazing job decorating Carly's room! I peeked inside and saw that she agrees with me :)
St Augustine newborn photographer
Pin It

Look who was hiding in her crib!
St Augustine newborn photographer
Pin It

We're having a picnic and look what's for lunch.
St Augustine newborn photographer
Pin It

Yawnskers!
St Augustine newborn photographer
Pin It

Time for a nap!
St Augustine newborn photographer
Pin It