wedding and portrait photographer st augustine blog
We are Alison and Jay, a husband and wife photography and videography team based in Northeast Florida. We create beautiful memories to share today and preserve for a lifetime.

Web Site
| Facebook Page



happy new year, baby!

I have babies on the brain. I recently photographed this adorable little sweetie and I'm expecting a little sweetie of my own in April. That means I won't be shooting weddings for a short time: March 7th - May 3rd (well just one very small wedding that I couldn't resist). But I'm hoping to shoot a lot more precious newborns like Noah in 2011. They're fun, laid back sessions done at your home in the first few days of life (when babies are in their squishy, sleepy stage). Now that I can handle any day.

Oh, and if you're wondering. Jay is still shooting weddings with our second shooters while I'm on maternity leave :)

newborn portrait photography jacksonville
newborn portrait photography jacksonville
newborn portrait photography jacksonville