wedding and portrait photographer st augustine blog
We are Alison and Jay, a husband and wife photography and videography team based in Northeast Florida. We create beautiful memories to share today and preserve for a lifetime.

Web Site
| Facebook Page



the season for cards.

I love to design, and greeting cards are especially fun because I get lots of creative freedom. All of my recent clients who ordered cards left the design completely up to me. I'm so proud of how they turned out and I'm happy to say they have all been delivered with wonderful responses.

christmas card holiday card
christmas card holiday card
christmas card holiday card
christmas card holiday card
christmas card holiday card

This is a card with one of my photos from the LeBrun's family session. They ordered the card through peartreegreetings.com
christmas card holiday card

The Lynn Family had me design a birthday card since their boys' birthdays are both right around Christmas.
christmas card holiday card
christmas card holiday card