wedding and portrait photographer st augustine blog
We are Alison and Jay, a husband and wife photography and videography team based in Northeast Florida. We create beautiful memories to share today and preserve for a lifetime.

Web Site
| Facebook Page



not having to choose.

Choosing "the one" might be a big deal but trying to choose your favorite wedding images from hundreds comes in as a close second. "You mean I have to narrow down the best moments of the most amazing day of my life?!" Yes. But once they are singled out I can feature them in a gorgeous album you are going to want to show to everyone you know.

I had a hard time choosing my favorite images from Tephaine and Allan's wedding to feature on the blog...but I recently finished their album and I'm giving up on choosing. Here are my favorite pages from their book. I LOVE these (especially the reception)!!

White Room wedding photos

White Room wedding photos

White Room wedding photos

White Room wedding photos

White Room wedding photos

White Room wedding photos

White Room wedding photos

White Room wedding photos

White Room wedding photos

White Room wedding photos

White Room wedding photos

White Room wedding photos

White Room wedding photos