wedding and portrait photographer st augustine blog
We are Alison and Jay, a husband and wife photography and videography team based in Northeast Florida. We create beautiful memories to share today and preserve for a lifetime.

Web Site
| Facebook Page



my first attempt at fusion.

What is it? Fusion is an integration of video clips into picture slideshows. I think the inclusion of audio and video clips helps to elevate the photos and bring out the beautiful emotions that special day held. It just brings your photos to life!

Jay and I have recorded video at two recent portrait sessions. We used an SLR camera (just like my regular camera for photos) which not only gives crisp shots but is also less intimidating than a large professional video camera. We had a lot of fun working together at the sessions and I think the video footage will make for an amazing finished piece! I'll post fusion videos from each of them on the blog soon... stay tuned!

The fusion piece below has just a couple of video clips (snuck) at my beach session with the Zolt family a couple weeks ago. It's not one that I worked with Jay on but I wanted to try shooting video while I was also shooting photos. It's a very early attempt but I thought I'd share it anyway.

This is a start of a new direction for our studio! If you are interested in having video clips taken at your session just let us know when you book your portrait date.

Press play then pause while the video loads.