wedding and portrait photographer st augustine blog
We are Alison and Jay, a husband and wife photography and videography team based in Northeast Florida. We create beautiful memories to share today and preserve for a lifetime.

Web Site
| Facebook Page



Anya and Hannah

It didn't start off that great... it was cool and windy. Wind is never great for portraits. And cold wind usually makes my eyes water. Well within the first 5 minutes of the shoot my eyes were watering like crazy... then they burned from lotion or make-up getting in them. And this was my first impression. My clients must have thought, "what's wrong with this girl?!"

We also had a little trouble getting little Anya to pose with her big cousin Hannah. I have patience... I could sit there all day for a picture, no problem. But I always hope that the parents I work with will have the same patience to let me do my thing, and let the kids do theirs. Eventually it always works out once the kids relax and have some fun. Luckily, the girls' parents were very patient with both my eye problem and posing little Anya. And in the end, we got tons of really great shots! I would say this shoot was a big success :)


Christmas Beach Portraits


Christmas Beach Portraits


Christmas Beach Portraits


Christmas Beach Portraits


Christmas Beach Portraits