wedding and portrait photographer st augustine blog
We are Alison and Jay, a husband and wife photography and videography team based in Northeast Florida. We create beautiful memories to share today and preserve for a lifetime.

Web Site
| Facebook Page



Erica and Brian

We were this close to getting rained out… it had been sunny all day but it was sprinkling on my way to the shoot.  I even brought my umbrella.  On top of that it was Memorial Day and parking was atrocious.  I'm pretty good at finding a spot but I didn't think they would be able to do it.  Cars were backed up on the King Street (our main road downtown) all the way through town. But it DID work out.  We both found parking and the sky cleared enough to let some soft light through - and I am so happy with how their pictures turned out!


st augustine downtown engagement session st augustine downtown engagement session st augustine downtown engagement session st augustine downtown engagement session st augustine downtown engagement session st augustine downtown engagement session