wedding and portrait photographer st augustine blog
We are Alison and Jay, a husband and wife photography and videography team based in Northeast Florida. We create beautiful memories to share today and preserve for a lifetime.

Web Site
| Facebook Page



Baby Milo

I had been looking forward to this session for months. I've known Milo's mommy since she worked at The White Room about 5 years ago. She's had me shoot photos for her before but this was a really special session. We picked the day and it turned out to be super cloudy outside so natural light was out! I used a small lamp in his room and eventually gave in and used my flash. He didn't like the flash or being put down so we got a lot of pictures with him being held. I think the pictures turned out really sweet! newborn st augustine newborn st augustine newborn st augustine newborn st augustine newborn st augustine