wedding and portrait photographer st augustine blog
We are Alison and Jay, a husband and wife photography and videography team based in Northeast Florida. We create beautiful memories to share today and preserve for a lifetime.

Web Site
| Facebook Page



Lauren and Matt

They're engaged and we had such a fun shoot to show them off together! This was done at Alpine Groves Park. Here are my favorites...

This "&" was Lauren's idea... she mentioned it and I thought, "How are we going to find one of those?!" Then I found one the next day :) I want to use this in all my shoots now!
alpine groves engagement session

A little picnic in the woods.
alpine groves engagement session

We found this old door which I thought made a great prop.
alpine groves engagement session

I think the door says, "welcome to our house in the jungle" in this shot.
alpine groves engagement session

She thinks my tractor's sexy!
alpine groves engagement session