wedding and portrait photographer st augustine blog
We are Alison and Jay, a husband and wife photography and videography team based in Northeast Florida. We create beautiful memories to share today and preserve for a lifetime.

Web Site
| Facebook Page



the Ponce Care Center.

We're now offering studio headshots on location with your choice of a black or white backdrop... if you insist. I prefer a natural environmental backdrop (hey, it's what I DO!) but if your profession requires the studio look we can still be your answer.Smiling emoticon Not to mention we retouch your favorites... we want you to look as fabulous as you do!

We recently did these corporate headshots for the staff at the Ponce Care Center. I pride myself in bringing out everyone's best smiles. Some dudes don't want a "smiley" picture but I can work with anyone! Don't they look great?!

-Alison

corporate headshots jacksonville st augustine