wedding and portrait photographer st augustine blog
We are Alison and Jay, a husband and wife photography and videography team based in Northeast Florida. We create beautiful memories to share today and preserve for a lifetime.

Web Site
| Facebook Page



Jason and Melissa

When I was up in Pennsylvania for my grandma's funeral we had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with my family we rarely see. We had a lot of fun together and I got to do engagement photos with my cousin Jason and his fiance Melissa before their wedding (less than 4 weeks from now). This was also the first time I actually met Melissa... by the way, I approve! She is a very sweet girl and it was so nice to see the two of them together. They are a great match! Jay and I talked with them after the shoot on the way to dinner and Jason asked if we had any advice for them (as an experienced married couple). In short, Jay said that communication is key and I said to give each other support - that is something I learned in our 3 years being married. Apparently my way is not the only way nor necessarily the right way.

Here are a few photos from their engagement shoot.

Quakertown engagement Jason and Melissa

Quakertown engagement Jason and Melissa

Quakertown engagement Jason and Melissa