wedding and portrait photographer st augustine blog
We are Alison and Jay, a husband and wife photography and videography team based in Northeast Florida. We create beautiful memories to share today and preserve for a lifetime.

Web Site
| Facebook Page



that busy time of year.

Spring is the busy season for us at Life and Love Studio. It starts off with my birthday in March (last week) and continues with "wedding season" through to the summer. Today I was a little bummed that I had to turn away several calls because I was already booked for those weekends in April. Too bad no one wants to schedule weddings for Mondays. I have some open Mondays :)

On top of the normal busyness this year we are also getting our new studio space ready. I can't wait to welcome the first client into our studio (hopefully before May).

To decorate this entry with some Spring fun, here are some pictures of Amber's maternity session. I'm excited to share these with you. I just love them!

jacksonville maternity photography

jacksonville maternity photography