wedding and portrait photographer st augustine blog
We are Alison and Jay, a husband and wife photography and videography team based in Northeast Florida. We create beautiful memories to share today and preserve for a lifetime.

Web Site
| Facebook Page



design!

Design excites me. No, really... my heart beats faster when I see a well thought out magazine ad or when my own marketing designs come together even better than I had imagined.

Marketing materials and album design are the "finale" to my work. I just love to see the pictures come together as a final product. It makes me feel like I've created my own brightly-colored world of images.

Here is our new business card design!
business card

This is our new gift card.
gift card

**new note** They just came in today! Here is a picture.
photography gift card